Welcome to our Maid Of Honor Speech website and congratulations on being the maid of honor!
Please don’t worry anymore, I know a great person and I really like what she has created to help you. She understands Public Speaking is most people’s number one fear, number two being death!! So she has made it very simple for you to make a great speech you will love as will your great friend the bride!!
She has recorded a short message here , I would love for you to have a listen and also read some of what she says, she is an author of several popular wedding speech books and is a renowned public speaker herself. So I think she should be able to help you, and you have nothing to lose as there is a 100% money back guarantee.
You could have your speech started in the next 10 minutes. Good luck to you with whatever you choose to do and I really hope your big day goes well and you enjoy it.
You were picked as maid of honor because you are a kind, loving and supportive friend to your best friend or sister, so all you have to really do is think about your feelings for the bride and groom and put them into words and in the right order. You are really half way there, and we can help you go the whole way by guiding you.
Our top maid of honor speech tips are
- Stay calm, it is going to be ok.
- Start to think about what you want to say as soon as you can. But don’t worry if you are not ready yet, we can help you right away.
- Consider these ideas;
- How did they meet?
- What do you love about the bride
- Why are they good together
- If it’s your sister, talk about growing up, great times together, how she has helped you
- Once you have finished, get opinions from people you trust
- Memorize as much as possible, write some notes to keep you on track but try to memorize
- Keep it short, 3 to 5 minutes is enough time to convey your feelings
The best advice we can give you right now, is to take a look at our speech examples or we highly recommend trying our book. And keep reading our great web site, there is a lot here to help you and we will add new posts with more useful information for you the maid of honor. Oh and well done btw for getting the job!!
And good luck with your maid of honor speech…
Here is a link to Wikipedia Bridesmaids